How Schools & Colleges Improve Education with ECM
There are 140,000 educational institutions in the United States. Many, if not most of them need creative ways to do more with less budget. They need solutions that are easy-to-use and that help them automate their manual processes. That’s why schools, universities and other higher education institutions are one of the largest consumers of Enterprise Content Management (ECM). The right ECM can help educational institutions comply with federal regulations, growing student numbers, and shrinking budgets. For one such example, see our case study: College Improves Enrollment With ImageSilo ®
How much is manually managing student records and documents costing you?
Here are some of the improvements your Institution can make with Paper Alternative Solutions and ImageSiloR,, the ECM we recommend:
- Leverage artificial intelligence (AI) to recognize and sort student records and standard business documents, such as finance and human resources, automatically.
- Easy setup gets you up and running in just hours or days, not weeks or months.
- Locate records in seconds with keyword searches from anywhere, at any time
- Reduce operational expenses by extracting document data automatically.
- Turn document storage space into instructional space and student services.
- Save money by eliminating hardware and IT costs by managing records in the cloud
- Protect information when stored and transmitted using multiple levels of security, user controls, and encryption.
- Manage student records to ensure compliance with federal regulations such as the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
- Account for each student record released, shared, and requested.
- Document tracking is automatically applied making audits a breeze, saving you valuable time and money.
When you free yourself from disjointed processes by electronically managing information, certifications, vendor contracts, and more you’ll free up staff for more important tasks. Integrate seamlessly and work with multiple systems!
Get the peace of mind that comes from knowing your documents are always protected if disaster strikes by securely storing your documents in the cloud.
“At a time when the workload is increasing and resources are already stretched thin, ECM looks to be a way for higher education professionals to graduate to digital ways of working, which is more productive, costs less and have a better outlook in the future.” - Thomas LaMonte, Market Intelligence Analyst
Want to find out how to reduce the amount of time and money your school or university spends on operational expenses? Schedule an informational consultation with Paper Alternative Solutions.