Afraid of Data Hacking? Ten Reasons Why You Need ImageSilo®
It seems like every time we tune into the news some other major organization has been hacked. Hacking is in the headlines! With the average global cost of a data breach rising to $3.86 million, companies need to be aware of all potential threats to best protect their networks. While hacking is big news, the sad truth is that most of these hacks could have been prevented with some common sense practices:
- Weak and stolen credentials are the single most common cause of data breaches. The solution is simple. Use complex passwords, don’t store them on your computer and don’t share them.
- Avoid backdoor entry by keeping all software and hardware solutions fully patched and up to date.
- Be careful about which websites you access and which email you open. When in doubt—don’t so you avoid malware.
- Keep a tight rein on who has access to what within your organization.
- Establish and require processes and procedures for handling of data.
- Go paperless to avoid physical theft.
- Enlist professionals and proven systems to secure your data
- Download this Whitepaper for more ideas!
If you run a business, keep a tight rein on data access; establish processes and procedures; eliminate physical theft with digital data; use only professionals and proven systems. Your data is your business’s life-blood. Which brings us to ImageSilo...
ImageSilo is a true on-demand or SaaS ECM service. It allows you to outsource your data storage and management services to secure data centers and access the information online, anywhere, anytime. It’s been proven that system design is the foundation for ultra-secure and ultra-flexible ECM. Each aspect of ImageSilo is architected to cost-effectively scale to mammoth proportions, provide high availability and guarantee data integrity. Specifically-designed systems meet the most demanding up-time requirements and provide the ultimate in system security.
Digitech Systems also custom designs its processes to maintain data integrity, security and availability. Data integrity is never sacrificed for data availability. Preserving a monomaniacal concentration on security has been a significant benefit to ImageSilo customers since day one. Here’s why:
- ImageSilo is a true on-demand solution
- It has extensive security features
- All documents are encrypted for both storage and delivery
- ImageSilo uses the most secure network design and data delivery
- It is a closed network
- It undergoes daily independent third party security verification
- The management of the ImageSilo security infrastructure is never outsourced
- Physical access to the ImageSilo data storage facilities is restricted
- There are no known single points of failure
- Two synchronized data storage centers are maintained at all times
Benefits of ImageSilo
The numerous benefits of SaaS ECM make it a unique money-saving opportunity that can create competitive advantage for businesses in any industry. On-demand is a key technology that enables companies to leverage data security, proven technology and improved workplace processes faster and at a lower cost than previously possible. Here’s why:
- No initial capital investment so ROI is fast
- Rapid implementation, so your data is safer, faster
- Reduces the burden on internal IT resources, cutting overhead
- Ease-of-use and convenience of online information access allows employees to work remotely and quickly share information from the field
- Monthly operating fees enable businesses to trade high capital costs for low operational expenses and enable immediate tax write offs